Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I wish I could be a

chick getting "raped" by tentacles. Which is weird seeing as I'm a hetero guy. . .

Do I Smell Chocolate? Do I Smell Chocolate?

You made me chuckle.

More than I could expect of any random flash I click on on the front page. I have to ask, if you've got the time to respond, is your cat named after the movie starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman?

Also, your recording setup sucks BAD, but I still love it. Had I been sober, I bet I wouldn't have reviewed you so well.

Voyager (with subs) Voyager (with subs)

Sorry

I have more faith in the human race than this flash portrays. I loved it up until you implied that mankind takes a global stance of "shoot first, ask questions later." That's just wrong. Great animation, but I can't forgive you for the theme you've endowed this with.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

There's no such thing as winning overload. . .

Only winning. Charlie Sheen is an inspiration for all of us accused of being psycho that know we're not.

Also, great game as always from you two. You manage to bring something involving current events to the table that is both fresh and old school. That's something most flash artists only dream of doing.

Wikileakers Wikileakers

Great piece of commentary.

Every quote in the game is great. Even in the "How to Play" section.

To divillysausages:
If your having trouble with the audio, just get a whore from the Audio Portal to do it for you.

To dziubes75:
Come on man, you're going to dis something for being controversial on NEWGROUNDS?

Solipskier Solipskier

A Rare Gem

You deserve 10s for both the Chopin and the game. Well polished, easy to learn, and fun to play again and again. I hope Chris Pirih gets to see this.

*+(Sonata of True Darkness)+* *+(Sonata of True Darkness)+*

Very well constructed.

Better than Sonata of Light, I think, although not as cheering to listen to, of course. Definitely a bit slow at the beginning, but it has a good pace. Why don't you write more music like this?

Chronamut responds:

it's simply not my nature, that's why - I'm more an uplifting happy ambiant type person - listening to my music helsp me to erlax - so if I made more music like this it would just make me depressed haha..

also symphony of darkness is the complete version of this.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

*+*+(Sonata of Light)+*+* *+*+(Sonata of Light)+*+*

Great!

Especially at the beginning. The melody is great. It sounds like you didn't quite know where you were headed on some of the chords in the middle, and it faltered a bit. But it was real enjoyable nonetheless.

Chronamut responds:

nonsense - I knew completely where I was going :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

eldooD eldooD

Doodle.

I seems like little effort went into this. I've played prettier improv than this seven drinks in, and I'm sure you have as well. This is just average for an average piano player.

seel responds:

Cool brag bro, but you're right, and I made this 4 years ago when I had just started playing.