Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I wish I could be a

chick getting "raped" by tentacles. Which is weird seeing as I'm a hetero guy. . .

Do I Smell Chocolate? Do I Smell Chocolate?

You made me chuckle.

More than I could expect of any random flash I click on on the front page. I have to ask, if you've got the time to respond, is your cat named after the movie starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman?

Also, your recording setup sucks BAD, but I still love it. Had I been sober, I bet I wouldn't have reviewed you so well.

Voyager (with subs) Voyager (with subs)

Sorry

I have more faith in the human race than this flash portrays. I loved it up until you implied that mankind takes a global stance of "shoot first, ask questions later." That's just wrong. Great animation, but I can't forgive you for the theme you've endowed this with.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

It's very hurtful to leave people out of things.

I loved it--the way you switched to white guy hunched over the computer was brilliant. Way to call them out. Laughing my ass off.

Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Well done...

but the title should have been, "Zelda: A Boaring Day".

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

About half an hour

long. From a completely distanced point of view this flash was hilarious, but I got jarred back to reality when it went way over the line for me a few times. I'm not sure a bunch of high-profile young white men should be publishing stuff like this, but given that the audience is Newgrounds and very progressive, I can overlook what I wouldn't in any other media outlet. How you guys continue to pull off incredibly racist titles like this and Ching Chong Beautiful without actually saying a single supremacist thing confounds me. If you'd made a single supremacist comment in the whole thing, I'd've had to give this a zero, but I'm giving it a ten. I'm hoping there's an unstated underling goal below the humor to raise awareness of issues in Africa. If people end up on Kibaki's Wikipedia page as a result of this, it's worth it.